Hello, I am Seo Dong-sung, a master researcher at Hanyang University.

서동성 sds1zzang@...

Hello, I am Seo Dong-sung, a master researcher at Hanyang University.

We contacted you to ask technical questions about IoTivity.

Currently, IoTvity version is downloaded from git and is running on Raspberry Pi.

I want to add or change the Resource URL in the OCF Server part, but it doesn't work so I send an email. The questions are:

1. I want to replace the /oic/res Resource with the resource I specified, /mir/test, but I would like to ask what to do.

I found that /iotivity/examples/OCFSecure changes /oic/res to ocf_svr_db_server_RFNOP.json or ocf_svr_db_server_RFOTM.json, then compiles (sudo scons examples/OCFSecure –j 2 TARGET_TRANSPORT=IP) and the .dat file is changed. It doesn't change, but it doesn't seem to change the URL properly. I would like to know a solution to this. There should be other compilation methods, but I'd like to ask if the .json file is changed to .dat or is it forced to change using the cbor library.

2. When I run the current OCF Server sample source, I want to change the payload value and url in /switch to /test, but I know that this part is in switch_introspection.json. However, I changed the /test and additionally changed the resource, but it does not change when I run it.

Thank you for your reply.

Join iotivity-dev@iotivity.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.