Re: Receiving events through the OCF native cloud in the web application.

Ondrej Tomcik

Hello Soonun

Could you please tell me how and where did you install OCF Native Cloud?

Then I can help you further.

Best

Ondrej Tomcik :: KISTLER :: measure, analyze, innovate

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is privileged and confidential and for the use of the addressee only. Should you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by replying directly to the sender or by sending a message to info@.... Unauthorised dissemination, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.