Topics

Receiving events through the OCF native cloud in the web application.

rockbach@...

I would like to receive events from OCF devices by integrating the OCF native cloud on my web application.
I installed OCF native cloud, but I am wondering if there are any samples or guides on what to do afterwards.

Thank you for your help
Soonun Yoon.

Ondrej Tomcik

Hello Soonun

Could you please tell me how and where did you install OCF Native Cloud?

Then I can help you further.

Best

Ondrej Tomcik :: KISTLER :: measure, analyze, innovate

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is privileged and confidential and for the use of the addressee only. Should you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by replying directly to the sender or by sending a message to info@.... Unauthorised dissemination, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.