Topics

Alljoyn iOS SDK

Maxence CORNU <maxence.cornu@...>

Hello,

I don't know if it's the right mail address for a technical question but let's try 🙂 .
I integrated allJoyn iOS SDK in a project in 2017, it worked fine, but now as allJoyn was merged in OCF, the SDK is no longer maintained and as I can't activate the bitcode iOS feature with, it will soon be a problem. So I'm seeking a kind of "migration guide" of the SDK to the OCF version.
Have you got any information about that ?

Best regards

Maxence CORNU
Leader IT - Enki

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont etablis a l'attention exclusive de leurs destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, le contenu de ce message ne represente en aucun cas un engagement de la part de Leroy Merlin.

Clarke Stevens

Maxence,

I believe you are in the right place for your question. I was waiting for someone to step in who is more qualified than me, but I didn’t want you to think you are being ignored.

We have experts who know the status of AllJoyn. I am not that expert. However, we do have an AllJoyn bridging specification. I believe the basic migration plan is that somebody will build a bridge device if they see a market for one. The alternative may be using the specification to see how AllJoyn maps to OCF and look at converting to a native OCF implementation. Hopefully, others who are better qualified to speak on behalf of AllJoyn can step in and comment.

Thanks,
-Clarke