Topics

Control the device on cloud(go-ocf)

alexlee2898@...

Hi.

I'm trying to control the sample devices on cloud(using grpc client).

Getting the status of the device was successful, but I don't know how to control it(ex, light turn on/off).

How can I control it?

Thank you for reading my question.

Jozef Kralik

Hi Alex
I'm not sure if this question belows to the iotivity-dev group. Pls create an issue for that https://github.com/plgd-dev/cloud/issues.

If you mean:

You need to put json to stdin and call it with args "deviceid", "href". eg:
echo '{ "state": true }' | grpc --update --deviceid <deviceid> --href /light/1

Regards
Jozef