Topics

Iotivity 2.0.5 - SWupdate API

elizabethnathaniaw93@...

Hi,
I've read the OCF specification and there is a resource called SWupdate for doing the firmware update process and I want to implement that function since it's available in Iotivity 2.0.5. Is there any example of how to use that new API? Either in a raspberry pi or Arduino?
Thanks.

elizabethnathaniaw93@...

Hi guys,
I really need to implement the firmware update resource through Iotivity for my research. The due date is end of this month. If anyone knows, please help.
So, I've read the example here https://github.com/iotivity/iotivity-lite/blob/master/apps/smart_home_server_with_mock_swupdate.cpp. Then, I copied the code from that example that related to swupdate resources to my main code. My main code is from https://github.com/openconnectivity/Sample-Raspberry-Pi-Code/blob/master/IoTivity-lite/enviro-phat/enviro-phat.c. After that, I run OTGC on Android and successfully onboarding the device. But, I don't know how to trigger the software update resource? Also how to set the URL for download the firmware update?
Thank you.