From: iotivity-dev@... <iotivity-dev@...> on behalf of Nagarjun Awareddy <nagarjunsa09@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 10:45 PM
To: iotivity-dev@...
Subject: [dev] Need help to create a lightweight separate client and server iotivity constrained binary for linux platform

Hi all,

Can anyone guide me about how to generate two separate binaries for client and server stack and removing all the extra files (examples).

Will create a generic guide and add to the resources based on your guidelines later.

Thank you.

Inho Oh

If you want build your own application with iotivity-constrained in
the linux environment, you can use my debian packages. (x64, arm64 and
armhf)
It include separated server and client stack libraries - static(.a)
and shared(.so). So you can easily link to your application.
Please download from https://github.com/webispy/iotivity-constrained/releases

Thanks.
Inho
2018년 9월 19일 (수) 오후 5:50, Rami Alshafi <rami_in_portland@hotmail.com>님이 작성:

I am not sure if this is helpful but might be worth mentioning.
Check out the OCFSecure sample application. Read the README file and also check out this associated guide
Hopefully that helps.
-Rami