Topics

Where can I find the implement of CoAP Native Cloud v2.0?

Nie Lin

Hi,

Where can I find the implement of  CoAP Native Cloud v2.0? It looks like the branch: "master" and "iotivity-cloud" is not the correct place.

Thanks,
Nie Lin

Ondrej Tomcik

Hello Nie Lin,

Master branch and cloud folder is what you are looking for. But, I would propose you to use the branch iotivity-cloud, where we are upstreaming our patches. We took over cloud component few weeks ago and trying to make it at least a bit production ready. But Samsung did it based on the specification, or, specification was created based on this PoC.

In a meantime, we’re working on a completely new implementation in go-lang (https://wiki.iotivity.org/coapnativecloud) , which is now under development (not in the IoTivity repository).

In case you want to know more and faster, you can find us on slack (https://ocf-iotivity-slackin.herokuapp.com/)

Regards